Pinellas Bus Crash Leaves 7 Injured – 8 Must Do’s if YOU Are in an Accident
An article on TheLedger.com reported that Tuesday morning, a Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority bus collided with an SUV. Six passengers along with the driver where sent to nearby hospitals with injuries. Both drivers are claiming that they had a green light. This is a situation where witnesses and investigation are needed to determine who is at fault. In an accident like this or any other type of motor vehicle accident, it is important to remember these “8 Must Do’s”:
- Call the police and call an ambulance if needed
- Get the names, addresses, and phone numbers of all witnesses
- Use your phone to take pictures of the accident scene and damage to any/all vehicles
- Do Not discuss the accident with anyone other than the police
- Do Not admit fault to anybody
- Do Not speak to the other driver’s insurance company
- See a Doctor immediately
- Call the Brooks Law Group toll free: 888-WE-MEAN-IT (888-936-3264).
If you are injured in an accident, let the professionals handle it. Call the Brooks Law Group today at 888-We-Mean-It (888-936-3264). We welcome the opportunity to help you with your Personal Injury Case. You pay NOTHING unless we win your case for you.