Happy 4th of July!!! -5 Safety Tips to Remember
There is nothing better than celebrating our Nation’s Independence with the traditional barbeques, fireworks, and get-togethers. It is a great holiday to say the least. It is important though to remember to practice safety while partying.
Here are 5 Safety Tips for the 4th of July from your Friends at Brooks Law Group:
- Don’t Drink and Drive- If you are going to drink, either stay home or be sure to have a designated driver.
- Leave the fireworks to the pros- If you plan on having fireworks, practice extreme caution and keep the kids away from the explosives.
- Wear plenty of sunscreen-Those rays are hot here in Florida and it is important to keep yourself protected.
- Stay hydrated- If you plan on being outside for most of the day, the last thing you want is to be dehydrated. Drink PLENTY of water.
- Keep an eye on the kids in the pool- Make sure the little ones are being supervised while in the pool. There have been too many pool accidents already this year, these can be very dangerous.
Well, there you have it! If you remember these 5 safety tips, you will be sure to have a great time this Independence Day!!!
Happy Fourth of July from your friends at Brooks Law Group!