Together, we travel the Journey to Justice
We are a personal injury law firm (plaintiff) with offices throughout Central Florida dedicated to building and maintaining relationships among our clients, team members, other relevant professionals and the communities in which live and practice. We are all committed to serving our clients by helping them obtain maximum compensation for their injuries or loss.
Brooks Law Group recognizes the key to optimum client representation is a team of dedicated, experienced, high-quality attorneys and legal staff. That is why we take pride in rewarding our team members for their hard work and dedication. Below are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health Insurance – Full-time employees are eligible for coverage under a group health insurance program after ninety (90) days of employment for a minimal cost.
- Dental and Vision – Full-time employees are eligible to purchase coverage under group dental and vision programs after ninety (90) days of employment through payroll deduction.
- Qualified 401(k) Plan – The Firm has a qualified 401(k) Plan through Lincoln Financial Group. Full-time employees are eligible to participate after one (1) year of employment.
- Profit Sharing – The Firm has profit-sharing for full-time employees that are eligible to participate.
- Holiday Pay – Number of days vary annually
How to Apply
Brooks Law Group has career opportunities for experienced, talented, skilled and dedicated professionals who want to join our team and become an integral contributor to our endeavor to continue as a Premier Personal Injury Law Firm.
You must submit the following in MS Word or PDF Format when applying:
- References (Previous Employers & Personal)
- Salary requirements
All positions fax to 863-875-5669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Join our team! We look forward to hearing from you! Click Here To View Our Open Positions
Brooks Law Group is a smoke-free environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).