Brooks Law Group Community Initiatives:
Brooks Law Group Scholarship — Applications now being accepted!
Brooks Law Group Supports
Brooks Law Group is proud to support the following charities and organizations.
- Ybor Chamber of Commerce
- Farmworkers Ministry
- Alzheimers Association
- Polk State College Foundation
- Polk Training Center for Handicap Citizens
- Relay for Life – The American Cancer Society
- Smoke on the Water – The Citrus Center Boys and Girls Club
- Planters Garden Club
- Valentines for Veterans
- Christ Community Church
- Tri County Human Services
- Historic Pughsville Association
- The Junior League of Greater Winter Haven
- Greater Winter Haven Youth Baseball
- The Women’s Resource Center
- Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce
- Grace City Church in Lakeland
- Heart For Winter Haven
Car crashes are the leading cause of death for U.S. teens. Nearly 50% of teen driving accidents happen in their first month on the road. Teen drivers ages 16 to 19 are four times more likely than older drivers to crash. We are acutely aware of the tremendous emotional and financial burden these accidents place on the entire family. So please… have your teen download the app so they will be prepared and know what to do in an unfortunate situation.