People who have been hurt in accidents in Florida have a lot to worry about without having to worry about the legal fees. People whose families have been hurt because a loved one has died as a result of a wrongful death don’t want to have to worry about the lawyer fees. In Tampa and throughout Florida, we remove the worry of about legal fees so victims and families can focus on getting healthy, getting their lost wages paid, getting their property damages and being paid for their pain and suffering.
- Free consultation – We offer a free consultation for all personal injury claims including slip and fall, vehicle accidents, wrongful death, products liability, nursing home abuse, SSDI, and other claims where you or someone you know has been injured. At the consultation we review your injuries, your damages, insurance issues and the liability issues. Liability means whether you/we can prove someone was at fault.
- No fees unless we recover – We handle cases on a contingency fee basis. Contingency fee means a percentage. If we win or settle your claim we get a percentage of the award. If we don’t win, we get nothing and you owe us nothing. We also prepare a fee agreement letter that sets forth the percentage.
- Our incentive – We don’t get paid unless you win. Therefore, it is in our best interest for you to win your case.
- Percentage – The percentage fee may be lower where minors are involved. The percentage also may differ depending on the type of claim and whether the case settles or goes to trial.
- Costs – Every case has costs. We advance these costs. There are costs for filing paperwork/pleadings with the court. There are costs to pay for expert evaluations of your claim. There are costs for medical reports. There is no obligation to pay the costs if the case is not successful. If the case is successful, then the costs are paid from the award or any settlement.
- Closing Statement – Before we take any fee, we prepare a closing statement. The statement itemizes all the award money or settlement money that came in on your case and all the costs. It shows our percentage and how much you receive.
How our firm can help:
If you or anyone you know has suffered because of an accident, let our law firm help you get the recovery you deserve. During this difficult time, we will help you receive the maximum compensation allowed by law and we will assist you through every step of the case. We will not take any fees until the case is resolved. Our team of lawyers works with medical professionals, expert witnesses, technical experts, and other lawyers. If you or a loved one suffered an injury or a death please call us at 1-888-WE-MEAN-IT (1-888-936-3264) or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.