New Year’s Eve can be a busy time for everyone and the roads can be a scary place. The best tip we can give you is to Just Stay Home. Although ideal, it is not always the best place to spend your New Year’s Eve and we understand that!
So, if you are going to be out on the roads on New Year’s Eve we strongly suggest you follow these safety tips:
- Download Our App https://www.brookslawgroup.com/app/ – this is something you always want to have on our phone in case of an emergency. Click the link to get instructions on how to download
- Don’t Drink and Drive – always have a designated driver
- Be a “defensive driver” – NEVER rely on the other person to do the right thing
- Wear your seatbelt – an obvious but important suggestion
- Avoid dangerous times – try to avoid driving at the time when all of the bars close (that is when most of the drunk people will be on the roads)
- Make sure if you have someone driving you that they are a reliable driver – this is very important because it will be up to them to make the right moves
- Don’t go it alone! – if you are going to a party or a place you’ve never been before, it is an extremely good idea to bring someone with you.
- Be sure you remembered your cell phone- always be prepared!
- Don’t Text and Drive!!!
If you follow these safety tips, you will be better prepared to enjoy your night! We wish you a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year. If you run into any problems while driving, we will be happy to assist you. You can reach us 24 hours a day at 888-We-Mean-It (888-936-3264). Initial consultations with our firm are free.