- The names and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved. *eyewitnesses may be helpful
- The other drivers’ insurance information
- The year, make, model, and VIN for each vehicle involved
- The reference number for the police report and the responding officer’s name
- Pictures of the accident scene and vehicles involved
- Pictures of specific vehicle damage
It is a good idea to take detailed notes with details from the accident as soon as possible. Include road names, time of day, weather conditions, etc.