There are exciting things happening at The Brooks Law Group! We are coming to a conclusion and adding the finishing touches on the expansion of our 105 1st Street Annex building! We are genuinely thrilled for the opportunity to serve even more people in Florida.
The firm has been an established Florida practice since 1992, focusing on all aspects of injury law. In February, Brooks Law Group celebrate 25 years in business and has grown to 6 attorneys and 18 on staff in five locations.
- Main campus located on 1st Street in Winter Haven, FL
- 123 1st Street North
- 105 1st Street North (An adjacent building, referred to as the 105 Annex)
- 1401 Havendale Blvd., Winter Haven, FL 33880 (Social Security Department)
- 625 Commerce Drive, Suite 203, Lakeland, FL 33813
- 2002 5th Avenue, Unit 101, Tampa, FL 33605
A little over a year ago, Steve & Beach Brooks purchased a building located at 103 Ave A NW, (formerly occupied by the Robert Crittenden Law firm). It is located directly to the east of the 105 Annex and has allowed for the expansion of the 105 building footprint by an additional 1100 square feet. The buildings are now connected by an internal doorway. The additional square footage will help to absorb the hiring of additional staff and attorneys as the firm continues to grow. We at Brooks Law Group are elated to share the news of our growth to serve the community better.