When you’re making your journeys this evening on the busy roads to your favorite romantic restaurant, we urge you to be extremely careful and prepare yourself by reading these tips:
- Give your full attention to the road. Try to avoid using your cell phone as much as possible and don’t text and drive!
- Use caution when entering or exiting parking lots and parking lot spaces.
- Be sure to leave extra early to get to your destination on time.
- Drive defensively – you never know what the other driver will do…
- Wear your seatbelt.
- Don’t drink and drive (be sure one of you is the designated driver).
- Leave ample space when behind other vehicles.
- Use extra caution in work zones.
It is always good to have a reminder when it comes to safe driving. You can never be too safe – especially on a busy day like today.
Take Care and Happy Valentine’s Day to All!