We hope everyone has enjoyed and is still enjoying the long weekend! We would like to give you some safety tips to remember this Labor Day as we know it is still warm out there and we are sure there will be some barbecuing going on!
1. If you are using fireworks, use extreme caution and only set them off if you are authorized to do so.
2. Remember to NEVER drink and drive.
3. Keep an eye on small children and don’t let them play in the road.
4. Remember to watch the little ones when they’re in the pool.
5. Wear plenty of sunscreen!
6. Stay Hydrated!!!
7. Don’t eat too much!
8. Watch Lots of football!!! (well maybe that’t not a safety tip but it is definitely a recommendation)
Be sure to take care and back to the grind tomorrow!